1. Imagine a very tall building with no elevators. To cut the long storey, it has too many flaws.
2. She came back with a basket full of lemon and orange. Such a fruitful and colourful outing.
3. He couldn’t grasp what was being described, he was shown an image, then he got a clearer picture of it.
4. The lecturer had been saying “the universe of discourse” during the logic class whereas I had been thinking “the universe of this course”.
5. His thought was floating during the decimal class that he couldn’t get the point of it all.